In the days leading up to Herschel Walker’s loss in Georgia’s Senate race on Tuesday, astute Republicans likely felt gloom because they knew he was already defeated. A mountain of absentee ballots served as the evidence. Any…
- GOP Needs To Get Into The Game Or Move Out Of The Way
- WATCH: Whoopi Goldberg promises to never stop talking about Paul Whelan
- This controversial app raises privacy concerns | The Record with Greta Van Susteren
- WATCH: Did Brittney Griner shake ‘Merchant of Death’s’ hand?!
- Saudi Arabia receives China in lavish state ceremony
- ‘Cut the crap, let’s get to work’: Congressman-elect Mike Lawler
- Rep. Devin Nunes: Republicans must start this investigation
- Are we headed for a recession? | John Jordan
- Ken Paxton: TikTok will come back to bite the U.S.
- American Girl Doll publishes book pushing transgenderism on children